On Thursday we held our May book club. Someone had a great idea to hold it at Rumbi so over rice bowls and salad we chated. We also ate a delicious fruit tart for dessert. I really liked this book although it's not a "feel good book" but it did make me think and it did make me bite my nails to little nubs and rush out to get the sequel which was even more of a cliff hanger! While most this book, we held a short discussion because there wasn't much to say about it.Saturday, May 22, 2010
MAY BOOK CLUB
On Thursday we held our May book club. Someone had a great idea to hold it at Rumbi so over rice bowls and salad we chated. We also ate a delicious fruit tart for dessert. I really liked this book although it's not a "feel good book" but it did make me think and it did make me bite my nails to little nubs and rush out to get the sequel which was even more of a cliff hanger! While most this book, we held a short discussion because there wasn't much to say about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I really liked this book to... sorry I missed book club, I really was going to try to come to my first on... Oh well maybe another time!
Post a Comment