Monday, April 6, 2009

INSPIRING BOOK


I just finished a very inspiring book by Pamela Hansen, Running with Angels. The story is about her struggles and her 100 pound weight loss. In the end Pamela actually runs in the Salt Lake Marathon. Throughout the story Pamela relates running a marathon to facing life's challenges. I loved this book and found it so motivating. Pamela has set such a good example it makes me want to be better. Today I went on a really long walk. I'm not running yet, but it's a start.

"We will not succeed if we quit trying. Just because we have failed countless times before is no reason to ever give up!"

(One of the many great quotes from Running with Angels.)

2 comments:

Lizzy Hortin said...

Man I can't imagine running a marathon! I do enjoy running short distances though. When you are ready to start running let me know:)

Rebecca said...

I loved this book. I want to read it again. Can I borrow it? Also the second one!