Friday, April 24, 2009

BOOK CLUB

I am so happy because I am officially in a book club! We had our first meeting at my sister-in-law's house and as we ate the most delicious scones which she made, we discussed the book, The Thirteenth Tale. We were a small group but that's O.K. because it made for easier conversation. The time went so fast and I really enjoyed talking to others and hearing their great insights. We picked out books and meeting places for the rest of the year and I am so excited. Book club is something I will look forward to every month!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love book club

Jennybug said...

I had so much fun. I can't wait for the next one. This should be the book club blog!!!

Jennybug said...

I like that book thing it is really cool!

Lizzy Hortin said...

I've always wanted to be in a book club too! I love ours!