Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Great Cookbook!

I picked up the Hungry Girl Cookbook last night and I just love it! For those of you who don't know, the Hungry Girl is a woman after my own heart because she loves food but tries to find ways to make her favorites in a healthy way. Lisa Lillien started out with a fun website: www.hungry-girl.com and now has her own book loaded with easy and tasty recipes as well as great tips! This book was just fun to read and I can't wait to try some of her guilt-free recipes! If you love to cook and are a health nut, than you HAVE to get this book!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I just bought this yesterday! I thing the butternut squash recipes look good also I am intrigued with the noodles.

Jennybug said...

I think this looks really fun. I think that you should share one of your favorite recipes. I need a healthy recipe. Lately every recipe I get starts out with a cube of butter. (Not so healthy)