I will admit that I am a magazine junkie! I just can't help myself when I'm in the grocery store and I see that eye-catching cover claiming I can lose 10 lbs. in one week or cook chicken fifty different ways. I also really love magazines for the great recipes. I find that I hold on to old magazines way too long because there's a great recipe in it that I want to try. I am trying to be more organized so I bought this cute recipe keeper at Barnes and Noble (I've also seen it at Costco) and cut out all of the recipes that I want to try, put them in sheet protectors and into my binder. It even has sections for appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, desserts and miscellaneous. Instead of having magazines pile up or loose recipe clippings lying around, you're able to put everything into one tidy binder. Then if I try a recipe I don't like, I just toss it. This sounds sad, but sometimes I think I just have more fun reading the recipes than actually cooking!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Recipes
I will admit that I am a magazine junkie! I just can't help myself when I'm in the grocery store and I see that eye-catching cover claiming I can lose 10 lbs. in one week or cook chicken fifty different ways. I also really love magazines for the great recipes. I find that I hold on to old magazines way too long because there's a great recipe in it that I want to try. I am trying to be more organized so I bought this cute recipe keeper at Barnes and Noble (I've also seen it at Costco) and cut out all of the recipes that I want to try, put them in sheet protectors and into my binder. It even has sections for appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, desserts and miscellaneous. Instead of having magazines pile up or loose recipe clippings lying around, you're able to put everything into one tidy binder. Then if I try a recipe I don't like, I just toss it. This sounds sad, but sometimes I think I just have more fun reading the recipes than actually cooking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment