I love a good mystery and read several different series, but my favorite is the Hannah Swensen books by JoAnne Fluke. Hannah owns a cookie store in a small Minnesota town and always ends up in the wrong place at the wrong time and has a knack for solving crime. There are already 13 books out in this series, the Carrot Cake Murder being the most recent. The best part about these books is that they each contain several tasy recipes and I always devour these stories just as fast as I would eat a jar of cookies!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
My Favorite Mystery Series
I love a good mystery and read several different series, but my favorite is the Hannah Swensen books by JoAnne Fluke. Hannah owns a cookie store in a small Minnesota town and always ends up in the wrong place at the wrong time and has a knack for solving crime. There are already 13 books out in this series, the Carrot Cake Murder being the most recent. The best part about these books is that they each contain several tasy recipes and I always devour these stories just as fast as I would eat a jar of cookies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love this series. I have not read this one though, I can't wait to start it!
I am so excited for this blog. I also love books and can't wait to read some of your favorites. This is going to be such a fun blog.
I love your new blog, although I am not much of a reader you might inspire me to become one!
Post a Comment