Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Used Book Stores.


"Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers." ~Charles W. Eliot

If there is one thing I love almost as much as reading, it would have to be used bookstores! I love spending time in them, looking for a book on my list, or just one I didn't know about. I just found this darling little bookstore in Midway, Utah. It is called "Rebook". It is an old Victorian home, they have made it into the cutest little used bookstore! I just wanted to stay in here all day and sit in one of the cozy chairs and read away.




And, I even found one of the books I have been wanting to read. "A Lantern in Her Hand". I can't wait to read it, it sounds so good. I found another book and John found one he bought too! The owner was so fun to talk to, she too loves books, her name is Judith and she made me feel so welcome in her store. She hosts a monthly book group, and although I told her I didn't live around Midway, she insisted on getting my e-mail to invite me to their book group each month and let me know what they are reading. I have already gotten one invite. I may just go up there once a month to the book group!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That really is a cute bookstore, I don't think I've ever seen it before, I'd love to check it out.

Jennybug said...

i would totally love to go to this book club with you once a month, just say the word!!!