
I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do. ~Helen Keller~
Book club is back in session! For the month of February, we read The Story of My Life, by Helen Keller. I am so very grateful for book club because without it I never would have read this incredible story. Sure, I always thought Helen Keller was an interesting person, we learned about her in school, she was a person who could not see or hear. Helen was so much more than that. She was a brilliant and very well educated women. Helen gives an example of a person who let NOTHING stand in her way. She thirsted for knowledge and never stopped learning. She was also someone who appreciated life so much, even the little things. I would highly recommend this book to all!
Next Month's Book: The Wednesday Sisters by Meg Waite Clayton
3 comments:
I did like this book as well. I didn't think I would but I did. That is the good thing about Book Club. You read boos that you might not otherwise read, and many times you find out you liked that book!!
I am very glad I read this book. I think everyone should read it!
I also loved the book. This was definitely worth reading and learning more about!!!
Post a Comment