Sunday, November 8, 2009

GIVING THANKS

I love how we have a holiday where the purpose of it is just to give thanks! Last year I started a gratitude journal and for the whole month of November I had to write at least one thing I was thankful for. So I am making myself write again every day this month and I think it helps me to look for the good in things every day. I was reading some of the entries I did last year and there were experiences I had completely forgotten about. I am so blessed and I don't always realize it. Last night I was feeling sorry for myself but I felt better after I forced myself to find something to be thankful for.

2 comments:

Lizzy Hortin said...

i Kept a gratitude journal for 2 weeks once and it really was an awesome thing to do. It really is the best going back and reading it! I should start doing this again!

Jennybug said...

This is really fun. I am glad you are still doing this blog!!!