
I love to write and journal so I was so excited when I found
The Writing Diet, by Julia Cameron. Over years of teaching creative writing Julia found that students in her class started to lose weight. Unlike any "diet" book out there, this one shows that creativity can block over eating. In every chapter there is a different assignment for you to write about. Julia also recommends something called "morning pages" where you just write whatever is flowing through your mind. It's difficult to explain the connection with writing and losing weight, but if you enjoy writing as much as I do, this book is for you. I believe it has really helped me.
2 comments:
Wow that sounds great, I love writing too and it's always fun to have a certain topic to write on.
It's a good book Lizzy but you sure don't need it, you're so skinny!
Post a Comment