Sunday, January 18, 2009

MAGAZINES

Does magazineholics anonymous exist? If so, I think I need to join because I can't stop buying magazines! I can't resist those tempting covers. Maybe it's the pictures they put on the cover or reading about how to find the secret go a great marriage, make easy healthy recipes, health secrets everyone should know, lose 10 lbs. in seven days or beat stress. I just love sitting down in a cozy chair and devouring a great magazine. I love clipping all of the recipes, even if I don't end up cooking them. I can't help myself! Maybe I should shop at a grocery store that doesn't have long lines so I won't have to stare at the covers calling my name until I put them in the shopping cart. I guess there are worse addictions in life. I still haven't found the secret to marriage and I still have a lot of weight to lose! I better keep reading!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

ohhhhh I love magazines too! By the way, my new subscription magazine came yesterday! I love it!

Lizzy Hortin said...

At my job, magazines are a must ha ha.