
I am a little sad and disappointed with myself. Back in June, I made a list of twenty wishes (well, actually only 18) and I have not completed a single one! Some of them were so simple too. One of my wishes almost came true in December, but it did not work out for me since I wanted to go on a carriage ride but I didn't know how expensive they are. Anyway, with the start of a new year I hope that I can actually accomplish something. I won't kick myself because none of my wishes have come true yet, I will just look to the future and hopefully I can cross something off my list.
3 comments:
I just discovered this blog of yours and I love it! What a great idea it was, I really want to read some of the books you've talked about!
I must say I have to disagree with you. I looked at your 20 wishes list, AND, I see that one of them is "Learn true service". I believe you did this the day after Christmas when you gave up your whole day after Christmas, vacation day, to help me clean up/pack up/organize my nightmare room! You truly did offer true service to me! And by the way, I only did one of my 20 wishes in the past year.....but I am excited to work on them this year.
Post a Comment